In our Almere office we are looking for a new colleague with a passion for building next-generation web applications. As a Python/Django Developer at Elements, you work in a diverse team and implement innovative solutions to create high quality web applications. Solutions that help our clients move forward!
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, specialist agency with over 60 professionals from all over the globe, working from offices in Almere (The Netherlands) and Barcelona (Spain) for a variety of Dutch clients. We are passionate about crafting lovable and usable digital experiences that help move brands and people forward. We are dreamers and makers.
Check our current tech stack on stackshare.io/elements. To see some examples of our projects, check our website https://www.elements.nl/en/cases.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Backend Web Developer, you will work with your team to make estimates and define architecture. You will spend most of your time designing and coding technical solutions. You will also build brand new applications and participate in defining the project structure. We expect you to adopt Elements' way of working and make suggestions to continuously improve it. Last but not least, we hope you bring a natural drive to stay up to date with the latest technological innovations.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Solid experience with professional programming and development of relevant projects
- At least 2 years of experience in Python/Django development
- Aware of current CI-CD trends and able to work with them
- Experience with working in agile project teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Creative, curious, flexible and open-minded
- Independent thinker, yet committed to company’s and team’s success
- Valid working permit for NL/EU (we may consider visa sponsorship for highly qualified and motivated candidates, if they fulfil the requirements)
WHAT WE OFFER
Please, note that the current situation caused by Covid-19 has an impact on some of the benefits we offer (e.g. company events).
- You will be a part of our highly technically oriented team of developers, where you get to teach and learn at the same time
- We provide you with lunch, snacks and unlimited freshly ground coffee every day at the office
- You will have flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home
- We encourage you to visit events and/or take courses to keep up-to-date and gain new skills
- And to top it off, what would work be like without fun? You could get your fair share at our regular company events and Friday beer & game afternoons, or by diving into the nostalgia of your childhood on our arcade machine